Salford, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
21 days ago
iOS Developer - Salford (Remote working involved) - up to £55,000
Join an industry leading company thats ahead of the game! If you're looking to take your career to the next level and join a team of likeminded individuals going from success to success, this is the role for you.
With excellent development opportunities, great team culture, benefits and growth options, this role has a lot more to offer than the standard iOS Developer roles.
A top retail company, which combines the best of physical and digital retail to give a compelling customer experience, are expanding and looking for a skilled experienced iOS Developer to join their dynamic team.
You will be responsible for adding new and maintaining existing product features to the platform used by millions of people annually. They are focussed on offering flexible and remote working for a better work-life balance, but also offer the successful candidate the option to work from their state of the art tech facilities on-site.
- IOS Development
- Apple Xcode
- Swift programming languages
- Experience with Git or Bitbucket
- Understanding of MVC of MVVM design patterns desirable
- Knowledge of consuming REST APIs and JSON in an e-commerce environment beneficial
- Continuous Integration knowledge helpful
- Experience with Unit testing, UI Testing beneficial
- Keen and driven to keep up to date with new technologies and features and consider how these could be used to improve our apps.
- Previous experience of developing and supporting iOS
- Performance based Bonus scheme
- A pension: 4% employer, 4% employee
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Brand new MacBook + equipment
- Heavy discount on brands
- Flexible working
- Remote work
With the success of the brand and how established this team are in the industry this opportunity won't be around for long so apply today to avoid disappointment!
iOS Developer - Liverpool ( Remote working involved) - up to £55,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.