US$95000 - US$100000 per annum + + Benefits
5 months ago
- Full medical and dental
- 5% 401k matched
- Remote working
A blended IT/Cyber Security professional is urgently required for this opportunity with a global, award winning Auditing firm based in Downtown Austin. There aren't many roles around that offer this opportunity to develop and define policies and best practices. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of their IT Auditing services. Ideally you will be an mid-level, client-facing, Finance and Cyber Security professional (Red/Purple/Blue) who will help the Senior stakeholders of the business, managing the managing entry level analysts and the client portfolios. You will not only have experience with CPAs but also 3rd Pty Offensive Security vendors. You must also be a capable technical communicator, excelling in developing relationships with client executives and ensuring goal execution.
IT Auditor Role Requirements
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- MIS/MBA/Masters' degree preferred.
- Professional certification is preferred CPA, CISSP, or equivalent.
- 1-3 Years of IT auditing / Red or Blue Team experience
- Experience with common IT related frameworks, such as ITIL, NIST, COSO, COBIT, ISO, etc.
- Proven experience of leading a team
- Excellent communication skills
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.