Stockport, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum
12 days ago
IT Project Manager - MSP/ERP. Hybrid Working!
We are a working with an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) firm seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to lead and manage a variety of their projects relating to infrastructure and systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing ERP projects as well as client facing IT projects.
About the company:
This role has developed due to company growth within a leading MSP firm based near Stockport. This company offer national IT solutions across the country.
About the Role:
This will be joining an expanding team and involve the formulation and delivery of successful, client facing projects. Steps need to be taken to ensure that consistent high quality and value addition is delivered to the companies clients, working with projects of varying size, budgets and contexts.
- Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of clients.
- Coordinate project activities and resources, including internal and external teams, to ensure project success
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to stakeholders and clients
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, budgets, and timelines
- Identify and manage project risks and issues, and implement appropriate mitigation strategies
- Knowledge of implementing IT systems within an organisation.
- Demonstration of delivering projects in a client facing environment of varying budgets and complexity
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possesses an understanding of ERP solutions (Desirable)
- PMP or Prince2 certification is a plus (Desirable)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.