York, North Yorkshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
IT Support Engineer - York - up to £24k
Are you a junior IT Engineer who is passionate about IT and looking to further and develop your skills?
I am looking for a motivated IT Engineer who is looking for a role they can progress in and get hands on with a vide range of technologies to work within a supportive team based in York.
Not only are they massive on equality, diversity and inclusion, but they also offer a fantastic range of benefits!!
What's in it for you?
- Life insurance
- Maternity, paternity, surrogacy and adoption leave
- Cashback on healthcare
- Educational courses paid for
- Reward and recognition incentives
- Minimum 6 weeks annual leave
- Buy and sell holidays
- Wellbeing Support
- Regular pay reviews
- Flexible working
- Provide 1st line assistance to all users
- Resolve issues including logging and tracking service desk tickets from IT users, escalating where appropriate.
- Install software and upgrade systems as required.
- Manage the new starter and leaver process from an IT perspective, including building and configuring end user devices (desktops, laptops and tablets).
Who are we looking for?
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to deliver great customer service
- Previous experience in an IT role or on a technical help desk would be desirable as you will manage both software and hardware requests.
- Someone with a working knowledge of Windows 10.
- Someone with a basic understanding of desktop software and a basic understanding of hardware and configuration of software and services is essential.
Want more info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply NOW!!
1st Line Support Engineer - York - up to £24k
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.