Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
-Sponsorship offered (MUST be based in UK)
-Remote Work offered but must be happy to commute to Manchester office at least once a fortnight post Covid
-Salary up to £70,000 (DOE)
The Dining Club Group is a highly successful technology-focused business which offers huge opportunities to learn new skills in a supportive and creative environment, and to make a significant contribution to shaping its future. The Dining Club Group is collectively the largest dining club in the world, with over four million members and over 10,000 participating restaurants across their three brands. They are proud to say that their members currently spend in excess of £600M annually in their restaurants; ensuring that their dining co-operative proposition remains strong.
This truly is a unique opportunity to join the team at The Dining Club Group, where you will be able to make a significant impact on shaping their future from day 1!
They are looking for an experienced AEM Full Stack Developer who is highly proficient in back end coding to have an integral role in the team. You will be working in a product and data driven multi-cloud / SaaS environment, across multiple brands in the UK and potentially internationally in the future.
Using an Agile approach, as the AEM Full Stack Developer you will work closely with key stakeholders including the CTO and Head of Engineering to ensure the IT team are able to leverage the right solutions in the market to drive the business forward.
You will love working in a fast-paced environment, understand the importance of writing clean code and really take pride in your craft. You will have ample opportunities to enhance your technical skills further in the latest technologies with a clear personal development plan in place which will be regularly reviewed. With the environment being so fast paced changes can happen rapidly which gives you the benefit of being able to move forward with projects without delays and see progress quickly. You will be encouraged take risks - if you make mistakes you can learn from them!
The team at The Dining Club Group are extremely collaborative and whiteboard sessions to share ideas and help solve problems together are a regular occurrence. You will be provided with the very latest tech equipment to make sure you are set up well to deliver the best results.
If you are looking for an exciting and innovative environment to work in and looking to push your skillset further with an ambitious team, this could be the opportunity for you.
Full Stack Developer (Java, AEM) role requirements:
- Solid experience with AEM (version 6.3 or above) building blocks including templates, components, dialogues, custom widgets, workflow development, configurations and bundles.
- Good experience in AEM Query builder and Indexing
- Experience with Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC
- Commercial experience with Clean code and test-driven development is essential.
- Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XML.
- Experience with implementation of personalization using Adobe Target, Context hub etc.
- Experience with development and in-depth knowledge of experience fragments, content fragments
- Commercial experience developing cloud-native applications in AWS.
- Values loyalty, honesty, integrity, trust, collaboration and has a "company first"
- Always ensure compliance with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standard and GDPR standard BS10012
- Day to make a difference - opportunity for you to do a volunteer day for a charity of your choice
- where we will give you the day off work and pay for your travel expenses so you can go and achieve positive change outside of work.
- Experience something new - we will contribute £250 to you learning something new outside of work - it could be tap dancing to HGV driving - whatever takes your fancy, that you've always wanted to do!
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Interest free loans on the latest Apple technology.
- Gym discounts & yoga classes.
- Healthcare cash plan - 24-hour GP helpline, private prescription services, partial reimbursement for your Dental, Optical, Therapy and Diagnosis costs plus a telephone helpline to assist with stress, debt, addiction and personal crisis
- All employees will gain access to retail savings. Amazing savings on gift cards, e-gift cards and discount vouchers, helping you save money on everything from your weekly shop to the latest fashion trends... or even a new TV!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Contracted working hours are 08:30 start and 5:30 finish with flexi time offered 7-7 and core hours being 10am - 4pm.
Video Interviews for this position will be commencing immediately so please apply now with your latest CV.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.