East Midlands, England
£40000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We have a unique opportunity to join our fast-growing team in a challenging but rewarding position. The role will allow you to maintain an even work life balance, with 100% remote home working now, then 4 days remote working post lockdown.
The team is made up of passionate, hardworking, supportive, and sociable members, working on unique and interesting challenges, that allow the IT team to continually learn, improve, and become innovative. They pride themselves on balancing business requirements with a desire for technical excellence, building the best software in the industry.
Skills and Experience
- Familiar/ have an interest in Vue.JS (ideally commercial experience or personal projects)
- Strong experience working with front-end build frameworks/tools
- Ability to work with various REST API's
- Experience of working within an Agile framework
- Desire to learn and develop new and existing skills/competencies
- Ability to communicate and influence
- Enhance and optimise front end performance
- Implementation and release collaborating across departments
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications
- Analysing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Responsible for delivering software end-to-end.
- To deliver a quality, innovative product
- Show an understanding of architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based UI functionality.
- Provide problem solving and debugging skills
- Regular participation in code review
- Actively participate in project scoping, planning, design and execution
- Use your knowledge of software engineering concepts to design and implement tested, reusable, and modular code
- Apply knowledge of the business goals to derive innovative solutions for organisation.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Solid understanding on modular design and single responsibility principle
This truly is a unique opportunity to join a growing team and business.
You will be able to contribute to the shape our platform takes from both the technical aspect but also the overall experience for their users. You will get the opportunity to learn some of the latest technologies and have the freedom to bring them to the table.
- Up to 4 days remote working each week
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Regular events and conferences
- Involvement in a fast-growing start-up
If you are interested or would like some more information, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a call on 07816289352.
We also offer a £500 referral fee, if you recommend someone who is successful.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.