£35000 - £47500 per annum
7 days ago
If you are an enthusiastic, friendly and driven coder, this is a great opportunity with a technology driven start up.
Do you enjoy building awesome software with modern technology that gets used by a huge variety of people? Do you like working as part of a friendly, supportive and high-performing team, offering outstanding work life balance?
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience working with front-end build frameworks/tools
- Experience of working within an Agile framework
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working with in a collaborative manner
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and develop new and existing skills/competencies
- Ability to communicate and influence
- Responsible for delivering software end-to-end.
- To deliver a quality, innovative product
- Show an understanding of architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based UI functionality.
- Provide problem solving and debugging skills
- Regular participation in code review
- Actively participate in project scoping, planning, design and execution
- Use your knowledge of software engineering concepts to design and implement tested, reusable, and modular code
- Apply knowledge of the business goals to derive innovative solutions for organisation.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Solid understanding on modular design and single responsibility principle
The company's mission is to Engage, Empower and Enhance the experience of all workers. They have all seen first hand how internal communications and employee feedback is fundamentally flawed in most workplaces, and poor communications causes low morale, low productivity and negative experience for workers. From this, the company was born.
This company creates a place where communications and productivity can flow on any device in any location helping to better empower, engage and enhance every company's most valuable asset - their people.
Their passion for the workers experience has focused their design around the worker, using the same methods as popular consumer software. One finger or thumb operation is all it takes, Non-Technical? No problem. No internet? No problem. No app installed? No problem. Availability, ease of use and accessibility is their way.
They began their journey in October 2017 and in the past year they have had several major successes; securing funding, gaining several clients, and being accepted onto several startup programs including Microsoft Startups.
They have so many ideas to explore and experiment with that they need more able hands to join them in this journey. Over the next 12 months they are planning to expand the team and help these ideas become a reality. Initially they will be looking for a software developer to collaborate with the development team in Chester focusing on their core platform, enabling growth of existing and planned modules. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced agile environment and relish the challenge of bringing ideas into reality. They work primarily within the Microsoft stack, so the candidate must have a passion for developing with the latest and greatest tech in this area.
This truly is a unique opportunity to join a growing team and business at day zero.
You will be able to contribute to the shape our platform takes from both the technical aspect but also the overall experience for their users. You will get the opportunity to learn some of the latest technologies and have the freedom to bring them to the table.
- Up to 4 days remote working each week
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Regular events and conferences
- Involvement in a fast-growing start-up
This role will be based in their Leicester office and is a great opportunity to get in on the ground and help build an awesome experience for all workers around the world.
If you are interested or would like some more information, please send your latest CV to email@example.com or drop me a call on 0121 647 6888
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.