St. Louis, Missouri
US$110000 - US$130000 per annum
15 days ago
FTE or C2H
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven Node.js development experience creating RESTful APIs that can deliver JSON or XML content.
- Proven development experience using a modern front end framework such as: React.js, ReactNative, Angular 1/2 or Ember.js.
- Experience with the automated build process (continuous integration) and source code version control tools (GIT and/or SVN).
- Experience using software development processes such as TDD, pair programming and other XP practices.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Familiar with data sources such as MongoDB, Redis, MySQL or SQL Server.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with a popular vendor and increase one's technical arsenal by gaining additional experience in the service provider world.
The client will continually invest in you by providing outstanding training to steadily increase your knowledge. The client is extremely well known for providing education to its employees and funding certifications.
Interviews will be ASAP as the client is looking to fill the role immediately. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the "Apply" button now!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.