North London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Junior Java Developer - 1+ years experience
A growing mid-sized technology & product consultancy are looking to add a Junior Java Software Engineer to their ranks to support the continued growth of the firm. This will expose you to loads of different challenges and, tech and tools!
The majority of the work will be delivered from their North London offices, with work tending to be varied from developing a commercial product that they continue to scale, to delivering projects to external clients. Some of the technology you will work with includes:-
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Apache Camel
- Spring, Hibernate
- RAML, SOAP, XSLT
- Apache MQ
- Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Jira, Eclipse, Netbeans
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4J
- Apache Kafka
WHAT DO THEY NEED FROM YOU?
- You will ideally have completed a Computer Science or Software Engineering degree, or a STEM topic where you picked up Java programming skills.
- You will have a strong applied understanding of Java programming, ideally working a with frameworks like Spring / Spring Boot and relational databases.
- 1+ year of actual commercial experience
Accessible via Chiltern Rail or on the Metropolitan Line
No sponsorship is available for this position
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.