£25000 - £25001 per annum
about 2 months ago
Junior .NET Developer - Newton-Le-Willows
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior .NET Developer to join a team as they continue their expansion of their core web application platforms that are business critical and used by thousands of people every day. You would also have direct access to mentorship that would allow you to focus extremely heavily and grow extremely quickly within the role to help you improve as a developer.
You would be responsible for:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrating software services and third-party services
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing software
- Participating in code reviews, identifying, and applying best practices for software development
- Recommending and implementing new technologies, processes, and systems to increase productivity
The position is based in the office in Newton-le-Willows with a starting salary of £25,000, rising to £27,000 after six months.
What they're looking for:
The role itself is incredibly open to someone for the right opportunity. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual with good communication skills who can work effectively in a face paced environment. Whilst they don't require any commercial experience this would be beneficial (placement years, internships etc also considered).
- 3 months .NET Developer or Application Developer experience
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (C#)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code
If this role is of interest then apply, email email@example.com or call 0161 828 8140
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.