£18000 - £23000 per annum + flexible hours, remote work
2 months ago
Junior PHP Developer Requirements
- Entry level PHP knowledge
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science / I.T
- Demonstrable skills acquired through other means e.g. self-learnt
Desirable / You will learn
- Experience with version control software
- Experience with HTML frameworks
- Working knowledge of PHP frameworks e.g. Laravel, Codeigniter
Providing services to a range of globally recognised companies, they deliver industry leading software to a large amount of high end businesses. They truly believe in employee development and will invest a lot into you - providing training and ample opportunity to move up in the company. As well as a competitive salary of £23,000, you will receive great benefits such as a workstation built to your specification, excellent projects varying in size, an exciting client base, 28 days holidays and the opportunity to work from home.
This is a unique opportunity that won't be available for long! Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration. If you know someone who may be suitable we also offer £500 in high street vouchers for any successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.