Training and career progression
2 months ago
Junior / Mid C# / Java Software Engineer - Phoenix - Career progression, training, and excellent compensation and benefits
You'll be solving programming and analysis tasks in the development and support of moderately complex computer applications to accomplish business objectives. You must have the ability to pick up from a functional code and understand if it works or does not work, with the tenacity to resolve it. Are you the type of person that once you get ahold of something, you have the tenacity to get the job done, have the comfort level to fix the problem, or reach out to your team to work together? Do you have the ability to see a job to and through to completion? Then this is the perfect position for you to grow in.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with coding: Java, C#, basic coding skills
- Efficient programming languages such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, C#, and JAVA as well as common programming utilities used in a Microsoft or J2EE environment.
- Feel comfortable touching new technologies you have not before
- Testing background or conducted automating testing
- Eggplant experience is a plus, not required but heavily desired
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Skilled in systems methodology, application development, and analysis.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience with financial environments desired
- Solve moderately complex programming and integration issues involving multiple platforms by translating client and service requirements into automated applications.
This is an award-winning federal credit union. They have just undergone an exciting digital transformation and have an excellent reputation in the local Phoenix tech job market. You'll have an excellent benefits package, training, and career progression.
Junior / Mid .Net / Java Software Engineer - Phoenix - Career progression, training, and excellent compensation and benefits
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.