15 days ago
What others are saying about Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Recognized in 2021 by Inc 5000 as the 19th fastest growing private business in Texas with over 600% revenue growth. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.5+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy (both Oil & Gas and Renewables), and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our seven offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our more North American locations, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in innovative recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
We are looking for experienced consultants to join us with a view to becoming a future leader and taking ownership of your vertical. At Oscar we are strong believers of a 360 model where you will be involved in Account Management, Business Development, Sales and Candidate Acquisition/ Recruiting.
As a business built around our people, we are looking for individuals that we can build a platform around and help us grow our presence in the markets we choose to work.
In line with our 2022 vision, we have identified several key markets that we are heavily investing in across each of our brands.
- Technology: Cyber Security, Software/Web Development, and Machine Learning.
- Energy: Liquifying Natural Gas (LNG), Power, and Renewables.
- Construction: Civil, and Commercial in Austin, Houston and Tampa.
That being said, we value cultural fit, process, and performance more than being an exact market fit, so don't let that stop you from seeing if we are still the right place to help you reach your goals.
- 2+ Years working for a US or UK based staffing company that operates a 360 / Full Desk model
- Proven track record in developing your own business and billings within a niche (candidate short) vertical discipline and/or geographical area
- Experience managing multiple client relationships / accounts and increasing client life-time value
- Ability to qualify job requirements and effectively relay information to co-workers
- Sourcing and Recruiting experience (Headhunting, Job Boards, LinkedIn, Referrals etc.)
- Team Lead experience or willingness to help train new hires as we grow
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds or draw!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (100 % employer contribution)
- 20 days PTO + public holidays + free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- Regular Vacation Incentives (we've been to Mexico, Croatia, France, Vegas and more)
- 12pm Friday finishes every week and Flexi-hours
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship opportunities (offices in Houston, Austin, London, Manchester, Amsterdam and more to come)
- Accredited Management Training and Learning Pathways
- Parental Leave
- Other Perks (iPhone, Gym, Parking Contribution etc.)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.