Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
about 1 month ago
Lead Data Scientist
Up to £70,000 + bonus + benefits
Keen to join a data-centric company based in the heart of Manchester? Want to be at the heart of widescale predictive modelling? Then, reach out for a discussion about this Lead Data Scientist role! You will be working for a rapidly growing brand, steering data science projects, whilst on the path for fast-tracked progression. The ideal candidate will have experience with Time Series Forecasting methods, combined with excellent Python programming skills.
* Apply predictive modelling to improved business-critical efficiencies
* Steer data projects brand-wide, engaging with stakeholders to improve hearts and minds on data
* Aid the expansion of the data team, whilst acting as a mentor, and a Data Science/predictive modelling SME.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Lead Data Science role, you must have:
* Extensive experience of Python programming
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Time Series Forecasting methods
* Ideally knowledge of Auto Regressive Integrated Moving Averages (ARIMA)
* Excellent consultative and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology
Data Science, Data Scientist, Python, Time Series Forecasting, ARIMA, Predictive Modelling
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.