Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £85000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: Lead iOS Developer
Location: Manchester (Offering remote)
Salary: Completely Flexible depending on experience. (£55k - £85k)
As one of the UK's most succesful ecommerce teams I am are beyond excited to announce their current opportunity, they are on the hunt for a established iOS Lead developer to step into their already successful and growing team and help take them to the next level!
They are looking for someone to join their dynamic, tech focused and product driven team where you will be crucial in the ongoing growth of the business!
What they are looking for:
"We are looking for a enthusiastic Lead iOS Developer who is proficient in Native app development, enjoys working within a agile process, enjoys working with all members of the technical team and isn't afraid to take risks and share new ideas and process. You will work closely with key stakeholders including the CTO as well as working to expand your team and drive results.
This person will take a lead on multiple areas of the mobile development life cycle as well as taking ownership of the solution design. You will have a key say in the Customer journey and your opinion will not only be valued but will be vital with in the team. A interest in all areas of the development life cycle will be extremely advantages due to the agile nature of the team - working together is a vital part of how the Group has driven success over the years and everyone's opinion is key in the process.
Our team are extremely collaborative and you will be provided with the very latest tech equipment to make sure you are set up well to deliver the best results.
If you are looking for a mobile development role where you can have a real say in how the team develops and builds along with being part of an already established, exciting and innovative environment, where you and your ideas are valued- This ones for you! There is great opportunity to push your skillset further with an ambitious team as well as being part of a real forward focused and tech driven change within the business."
Skills and experience:
- Experience in developing high quality, scalable and efficient iOS apps at an enterprise scale, with a solid understanding of the full software development cycle
- Knowledge and experience with: XCode, Swift and material design principles, using and integrating web APIs, Cocoapods Library Management and cloud technologies ideally AWS
- Passion and understanding for user experience, especially the value of embedding strong UX design principles within a squad
- Able to maintain the highest standard of code quality, unit tests, code coverage - using CI/CD principles with Gitlab or Jenkins and SonarQube or similar
- Experience in working in an Agile environment with continuous integration and delivery with a good understanding of how the squad-model operates
- Experience working in or building a scalable DevOps environment. Able to proactively assist team with transformation and change
- Excellent communicator with ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passionate about creating a future-fit, engineering practice and growing our technology and people capability accordingly
- Influential team leader with experience in coaching and mentoring both around technical and behavioural skills
- Able to thrive in a disruptive and fast-growing environment, hungry learn and help the organisation evolve
- Full flexible and remote working
- Employees Yearly Bonus
- cycle to work scheme
- Fully training programmes provided for all employees no matter what level.
- Free fitness session in the office
- Health care plan /Private health care
- Gneerous Pension
- Discount on Retail
- Team rewards
- Payday drinks
- 24+ days holiday
- Life insurance
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.