£50000 - £70000 per annum
29 days ago
Are you a Lead Mobile Developer looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in joining a client who truly have a global reach with offices in Cambridge, France, USA, Tunisia and Ireland? Then this opportunity could be what you are looking for!
The organisation use data to help make better business decisions, used to increase profits and maximise efficiency. You, as a Lead Mobile Developer will be tasked with and responsible for developing targeted and bespoke mobile applications which will be used to help streamline the use of customer data. Their inhouse systems are built using SDK and Xamarin Forms. You will also be the hands-on developer and Scrum Master, ensuring product quality of the highest degree.
Responsibilities Lead Mobile Developer:
- Code, design and rollout high quality software
- Mentoring design and implementation for the development team
- Working closely with end-users
- Working alongside Product Owners and stakeholders to assess business and technical needs
Key skills for the Lead Mobile Developer:
- Mobile or Desktop development
- Xamarin, WPF, Android and iOS experience
- Version control tooling - Git
- Unit testing - NUnit etc.
Why Should you apply for this role?
This position offers the chance for a Lead Mobile Developer to join a truly global organisation who offer excellent career progressing, and gives you the chance to work in a unique sector.
The role is paying up to £70,000 (depending on experience) with initial interviews line up the week commencing the 5th October. If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.