Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £60000 per annum
26 days ago
Mid-Lead Product Manager, Hybrid Working! - Digital / Mobile & Web app products.
Oscar Technology are working with a head company of multiple big name fashion outlets to hunt for a product owner within their Digital / Mobile Tribe.
The client, based in central Manchester, is a head company of several UK fashion outlets. They have a large product team and need someone to slot into the ownership of delivering Web app and Mobile app products in an E-commerce focused context.
For this role, the Product Manager pay is 40k-50k, the Lead Product Manager pay is £50k-60k. All dependent on experience. To justify the role, the lead product manager will need to manage multiple products simultaneously.
You will have understanding of managing digital or web based products, ideally in an E-commerce focused context. You will have experience managing end to end product delivery with involvement of several stakeholders, internal and external.
You must be confident with requirements gathering from external factors to translate them to defined user stories for development and design.
What they can offer you
- Hybrid Working model, 2 days per week in their Manchester office
- Work within an established product team.
- Discount at the fashion brands owned by the company
- 24 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Knowledge and experience of product management best practice & methodologies.
- Experience of managing digital products in a web or mobile based app.
- Knowledge and experience of software development methodologies and processes.
- The ability to explain complex tech to a non-technical audience
- Management of multiple large scale digital products simultaneously (For the lead product manager role).
- Focus on E-commerce digital projects.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.