City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
19 days ago
A global digital transformation organisation is currently seeking a Mobile Developer to join their engineering & digital team. Is this an urgent requirement with interviews available next week for a star commencing the 11th January. The Mobile Developer will be coming in on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
The incoming Mobile App Developer will be working within the companies engineering function, to work on a business-critical greenfield project. The Mobile App Developer will be coming in to help build a world-class IOS mobile App, for their new subscription service that they are looking to release in March. This fantastic offers a Mobile Developer the chance to join a project at the early stages and see if through all the way to its implementation.
Key responsibilities for the Mobile App Developer:
- Help establish the IOS apps inhouse capabilities
- Be at the forefront of delivering a high-quality mobile app
- Integrate API's and web views into the app
- Provide cross platform App development with React Native
- Writing technical documentation
Key skills for the Mobile App Developer:
- IOS development best practises
- Experience working on the full mobile development lifecycle
- API integration with third party SDK
- Knowledge of app store processes and policies
As mentioned, this is a 12-month fixed term role paying up to £90,000 depending on experience, with initial interviews lined up from Monday 4th January, as they would like someone ideally in for the 11th January.
If you could be interest, please apply straight away!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.