Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
Job title: Multimedia Executive
Salary: £24K-£28K DOE plus bonus scheme
We're looking for an experienced Multimedia Executive to join our growing Global Marketing team.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for a wide range of creative outputs across the multiple Oscar group brands, from campaign concepts, whitepaper / report / brochure design, videography and video editing, motion graphics, branding and presentations.
- Producing engaging graphics and images for use on social media, email, website as well as creating outstanding video content.
- Videography & photography in our head office (Manchester City Centre) or out on location at least once a month.
- Collaborating with marketing teams to determine appropriate visual, textual, and animated elements of projects
- Creating engaging and user focused web pages across the Oscar group websites
- Collaborating with other creatives, marketers, Directors, and other stakeholders on the project requirements and milestones.
- Creating mock-ups based on the requirements and scope of the project
- Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on websites, in multimedia presentations, and for interactive displays and events
- Performing in-depth research and gathering materials to create accurate animations and special effects
- Using design tools, animation software and recording equipment to create audio, text, animation, and visual effects
- Track all progress in our project management system
- Responding to the feedback of stakeholders with positive attitude
- Preparing artwork and media for final approval and distribution
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and pro-active with a 'can do' attitude.
- Experience across a range of media and channels
- A portfolio of work that exhibits your technical skill and creativity
- A passion and drive for designing creative campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of digital technologies
- Experience of working on large collaborative projects
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, XD
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Knowledge of best practices in accessibility, user-centred, universal, and mobile web design
- Knowledge of 2D animation and the creation of short video clips for advertising
- Good knowledge of Videography including Camera, lighting, audio set up
- You will be willing to go above and beyond to help achieve all our growth goals.
- You'll work well under pressure, rising to challenges and bringing enthusiasm and a 'can-do' attitude.
- As well as being creative, you'll have an excellent eye for detail and not accept anything less than great.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.