£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Looking for a new Node.js Developer position? Want to work for one of the UK fastest rising infrastructure security businesses? A leading online video security company based in Central London, are now looking to hire a Node.js Developer to work on a brand-new greenfield project, to redevelop and design a brand-new backend architecture. Given shift to remote working and the regular use of video conferencing software, this role gives any potential Node.js Developer the chance to work in one of the most sought-after sectors.
Key responsibilities for the Node.js Developer:
- Work on large scale applications for world renowned media businesses
- Responsible for the full software development lifecycle, including designing, prototyping, all the way to deployment and everything in between
- Developing new software regarding different areas of authentication
- Communicating with internal stakeholders
Key Skills for the Node.js Developer:
- Proven backend development experience using Node.js
- Exposure to working on cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure of GCP
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and automated test principles
The Node.js Developer role comes with a very generous package offering a base salary up to £65,000 interviews taking place the week commencing the 8th of March. With the client being based in London this role does come with the flexibility to work remotely a couple days a week once lockdown restrictions have been lifted.
If interested hit the apply button asap to be considered!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.