Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Additional benefits
28 days ago
Role: Operations Assistant
- Hybrid working pattern with 2 days working from home
- 1pm finishes every Friday
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid home working/office model
- Quarterly company social events - our last summer spectacular was 'OscarFest'
- Full training provided
- Christmas shut down period - Not taken out of your holiday entitlement
- Length of service awards (additional holidays, trips to the races etc)
- Reward and Benefits Portal; High street discounts, Discounted Gym Memberships and MUCH more!
- Employee charity and social committees
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are listed 5th on Best Companies Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021, of which we have been listed the number 1 small Recruitment Company, as well as being recognised as the fastest growing recruitment agency in the North West! We also have the Best Learning and Development programmes across all industries, accredited by Best Companies in 2021!
We are industry leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA, and mainland Europe. At OSCAR we thrive off our cohesive culture, constant growth and consistent year on year growth - last year 87% increase in Turnover and 40% growth in staff!
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic Accounts and Finance Assistant to join our Business Services team.
This is an entry level position therefore no experience is needed, and you will receive full training on all areas of the position and will be supported by a talented team of finance, business and credit control professionals.
As an Finance Assistant your role will involve:
- Managing our permanent compliance and placement logs UK and USA
- New supplier paperwork
- Placement due diligence
- Creation of business addendums and managing rate confirmation uploads
- Supplier form completion/online portal registration
- Managing internal voucher reward scheme
- Engaging with consultants where appropriate to ensure compliance around placements and database completion
- Logging placements in preparation for invoicing
- Managing dashboards to ensure all placement and administration is ready for finance
- Cross departmental administrative support where needed
- A willingness and openness to learn
- Excellent timekeeping, punctuality and attendance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic to join a collaborative, friendly and sociable culture
- A minimum of a Grade C/Level 5 or above in GCSE Mathematics and English language
Interviews are starting immediately, if you would like to find out more information, or to submit your CV, please contact email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.