£45000 - £53000 per annum
2 months ago
PHP Developer (IT) - Global Software Company - Cambridge / Remote - Up to £53,000 per annum DoE - Matched pension contribution, Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Leave, Cashback Scheme, Mental Health Support, and more!
This business were formed in 2008 with the goal to remove the stress out of switching broadband providers for thousands of customers every single year! Their small (but mighty.. and very talented) team work cross-functionally across Product, Acquisition, and Commercial Disciplines, ensuring that the focus is continuously improving their website for customer use.
Due to organic growth and increased customer demand, they are now looking to expand their Development team with the addition of a PHP Developer!
As the PHP Developer, you will be responsible for designing and creating back-end tech solutions with the purpose of achieving product goals, whilst providing genuinely innovative solutions to business challenges. The team aren't huge.. but they are tight-knit and ambitious about being the future market leader.
If you're a developer who enjoys a challenge within a fast-paced, ambitious company, this may just be the job move you've been looking for!
A day in the life:
- Contributing to the Product Strategy and part of an Agile, cross-functional product team
- Demonstrating strong ownership of back end technologies and product development goals
- Identifying / adopting engagement tools that will encourage longer term product success
- Ensuring all necessary testing and troubleshooting is carried out before pushing back-end changes live
- Taking responsibility for all important technical KPIs including but not limited to back-end site speed, security and uptime
- Attending, engaging with and contributing to weekly team check ins, monthly product updates and any other meetings required by your line manager
What 'great' looks like:
- Minimum 2 years' working on complex websites with back end data feeds
- Object oriented PHP, Symfony or comparable MVC framework
- Infrastructure administration (AWS, Linux, Apache, Nginx)
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be part of a tight-knit, collaborative team
Think this could be you?
Hit apply now! Interviews are commencing ASAP!
PHP Developer - Global Software Company - Cambridge / Remote - Up to £53,000 per annum DoE - Matched pension contribution, Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Leave, Cashback Scheme, Mental Health Support, and more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.