Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000 per annum + 10% bonus
19 days ago
Product Manager - CRM / SaaS - up to £65k
We are partnered with an established Manchester firm that over the last 18 months has transformed its business to become a technology-first, data-led firm and to support that journey, hired an award-winning CPO to implement a Product-led delivery model, whilst scaling its offerings.
Working alongside the CPO, senior stakeholders & customers, you will help to deliver a user-centric customer acquisition SaaS platform that integrates with Salesforce CRM platforms.
Leading the internal business process of our customer experience team and CRM or B2B management, you will engage with customers, review feature requests and analyse research and data. You will identify gaps in products and commission new features to meet customer needs.
Managing your team, you will oversee the prototyping of potential solutions and use validation methods to establish viable features that produce value whilst remaining compliant with policies and regulations.
Additionally, you will:
- Monitor and measure the success of product features
- Document and map business processes
- Develop Initiatives, Epics and User Stories aligned with product strategy
- Act as a Digital Product expert and support Sales, Marketing and Service colleagues
- A minimum of three years' end-to-end product management experience
- Some experience in customer data / CRM analytics
- Experience in delivering meaningful insights from customer behaviour and customer journey-related data
- Research and analysis skills to track product usage and determine customer and business trends
- The ability to lead, organise and provide designers and engineers with a clear vision
- The ability to facilitate workshops
- The ability to balance user value propositions with business needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Some reasons to consider this role
- The Product Manager will have a lot of autonomy to help implement & test ideas, using data to measure their impact.
- You will be mentored by an award-winning CPO that will offer any ambitious Product Manager a fresh perspective on everyday product challenges.
- You will be delivering a leading product in its market, putting a huge emphasis on the users & their customer journey.
- You will join a business still relatively early in its digital journey, which offers great scope to influence the roadmap of work that they embark upon.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.