£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Product Owner - Leicester - Up to £50k salary - Comprehensive Benefits Package
A well-known Software Company based in Leicester now have an opening for a Product Owner to join their team. Working alongside two other experienced Product Owners, you will be responsible for taking control of the Product Development teams to help deliver multiple annual software releases.
As the Product Owner you will be joining a close-knit team within a company that encourages flexibility and creativity. It is important that the successful candidate has previous experience within a tech / software position and is someone who is looking to grow their career and progress into a management role.
- ROI of the development effort
- Responsible for product vision
- Constantly re-prioritising the Product Backlog
- Clarifying questions on requirements
- Accepting or rejects each product increment
- Considering stakeholder interests
- Agile/Scrum essential
- A strong software background
- Experience owning large, complex product initiatives and delivering it to successful completion
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Natural collaboration skills - including the ability to manage customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive within cross functional teams
Based in Leicester, this software company are one of a kind within their field. They have spent the last 18 years building and developing online platforms for education leaders and due to ongoing success, they are now looking to grow their talented team even further. They are passionate about helping their staff to grow and develop and do this by methods such as having platforms in place to allow their staff to gain accreditations and get regular promotions.
- 30 days' paid annual holidays + bank holidays
- Career Progression and technical training opportunities
- Free car parking to all employees
- Contributory pension plan - employer's contribution rate of up to 10%
- Health care scheme (contributory)
- Employee loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working from home (for your safety and the safety of all our staff)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.