City of London, London
£300 - £301 per day
19 days ago
- Own the requirements gathering and definition of product features.
- Own the short term direction for the product (i.e. empowered to make decisions affecting immediate implementations).
- Works closely with UX and technical lead to break the concepts into user journeys, features, and create a backlog of small product increments, user stories and requirements for the development team.
- Input into medium/long term direction of the product with the Product Managers.
- Own requirements throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure that the solution delivered meets the business and customer needs.
- Facilitate workshops to capture requirements at all levels of detail.
- Use a range of techniques to document and communicate business requirements in a way that is meaningful to the business and product development teams.
- On a day-to-day basis, ensure that features are developed as per the business/ customer needs and requirements.
- Lead product feature 'showcase' sessions to the business that highlight and demonstrate the features in development.
- Take ownership for the UAT process for each product feature.
- Capture and manage changes to requirements proactively throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Reduce risk of change by prototyping and mocking up solutions for improved stakeholder visibility.
- Work with the test lead to define the suite of tests up front in order to enable test-driven development.
- Work closely with the development team (onshore and offshore) to ensure requirements are understood, and provide a fast, dynamic feedback loop for queries and changes.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to define, optimise and deliver product features.
- Be an ambassador for Product Management and Development within the business.
- Work with third party suppliers to scope third-party solutions and integration work where applicable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years working on Product teams that have successfully launched and supported consumer-facing software
- Minimum 3 years Agile experience, in industry
- Experience in SDLC (software development lifecycle)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.