Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Project Manager - Cutting-Edge Digital Communications Company- Birmingham
A Project Manager is required to join this amazing central Birmingham based Digital Communications Company that services clients from all around the world, from software houses to NFL football organisations, and this company is on a mission to grow its UK office with a Project Manager. You will be thrown in the deep end from day one, but with real career progression.
In this expanding office you will have unprecedented career progression opportunities that people have flown from all over the world for. However, for your safety this role will now be fully remote. You need to be decisive, able to work with autonomy and not afraid to make big decisions yourself without the weigh-in of the C-Suite. If you're a challenge seeker, with good banter and enjoy working with other highly ambitious people that know how to let their hair down, then perhaps this is for you.
- Experience in a client facing role, making sure clients get what they want, when they want, and within budget
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience managing complex web or app software development projects
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Experience working in an agile / scrum environment
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once
- Working from home
- Flexi work hours to accommodate child care, school kids
- Parking on-site
- Social events, summer parties, Christmas parties in Birmingham
- 25 days holiday (holidays to accrue over time served)
- Travel and spending expenses
- Continuing professional development costs subsidised
Project Manager -Innovative Digital Communications Company- Birmingham
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.