£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A leading Software house who work with the transport sector are looking to recruit a React Native Developer to join their mobile development team. The chosen React Native Developer will have an active role in shaping the development of our product's mobile interface and will play an integral part in strengthening the user experience for their customers, and influence the technical direction on the architecture of the app.
Responsibilities for the React Native Developer:
- Working on a new project to build a React Native marketing app
- Collaborate and share your experience with the project team
- Work with other departments to define and design new features
- Working to agile methodology
- Help maintain code quality and its organisation
- Communicate with heads of department on progress and to discuss any problems
Key skills for the React Native Developer:
- Demonstrable experience developing React Native apps
- Ensuring the mobile app developed in React Native is cross platform
- Write readable, maintainable, and modular code
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience using source control (git)
The role is paying up to £55,000 with initial interviews lined up for the 30th November. If interested, please apply with an updated CV and interview availability.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.