CA$130000 - CA$172000 per annum
5 days ago
- Best practices to increase sales win ratio.
- Mid-market company awareness
- Incorporate data led thinking to drive change and a culture of performance.
- Preferably in Canada
- Must take the CCAT test to be fully qualified (Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test)
- Aware of company financial decisions and execution
- Sales coaching
- Legal domain background preferred
- Sales cycle 6-9months
- French speaking required
- Someone who prefers mid-market and long-term company growth
- Aware of overall company acquisitions
o Enjoys building out new company cultures
o Sales XP
o SaaS XP
o Law-tech market awareness required
What You Will Be Doing
You will collaborate with key functional teams within Company to ensure your region is successful. The ideal person will assess and develop the skills and capabilities of the team whilst acting as a coach and mentor to ensure continuous growth. This role will act as a figure head for the business in North America, so confidence in representing the business publicly, alongside the ability to understand and interpret sales figures is vital
Accountabilities / Deliverables
- Achieve bookings target (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Develop pipeline and continuously nurture & qualify opportunities to increase the Advanced market share in the segment and to deliver against target.
- Set objectives and continuously review the performance of individuals, taking action to ensure targets are met.
- Develop a culture of sales excellence
Compensation & Quota--
- 130K-172K base + 100K Commissions , 50/50 split (70% sales, 15% Quarterly bonus, 15 % KPI) 70% commissions paid monthly
- 50/50 Split
- Quota- 2Mil a quarter-Must be currently acheiving tis quaota or higher.
- Summer Fridays!Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance - 3-4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club -Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers, and accommodation to recognize excellence in our employees
- Gain integration while in a stable and growth driven market
- Build a professional portfolio
- Travel may be available
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.