Skipton, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a .NET Developer to join a company that specialises in asset management and consulting across the highways infrastructure and transport sector. Working closely with the technical director will allow you to have great deal of autonomy and ownership of your projects.
The role is remote (1 day a month in either the Skipton or Lancaster Office) with a salary of up to £45,000.
- Software development across our technology stack, designing and developing new features.
- Actively participate in sprint and release planning, daily stands-ups, and retrospectives.
- Working collaboratively with developers, product managers and the Business to plan sprints, as well as help to estimate upcoming projects.
- Select appropriate design patterns, architectures, and tools, and ensure they are applied effectively.
- Ensuring good test coverage across the codebase.
- Assist in developing documentation and Wiki's.
What they are looking for:
This role would suit an self-motivated individual with strong initiative, who is passionate about well architected and clean code.
- C# ASP.NET Core or C# ASP.Net.
- Experience of RESTful API development.
- Exposure to architecture, design patterns and a good understanding of software design principles (such as SOLID principles).
- SQL Server / PostgreSQL.
- Angular 5+.
- Knowledge / experience of mapping frameworks (Leaflet.js / Mapbox).
- Experience with spatial data and standard operations (union, intersect).
- Agile Development.
If this role interests you please apply or email email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.