Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
10 days ago
Remote Project Manager - Agency
We are working with a high-growth digital agency who are looking to add 2 x Agile Project Managers to their team, albeit this role will offer a large amount of remote work with occasional visits to either their Manchester or Leeds office, whichever is most local to you.
Our client align their squads to a retained account with the aim of strengthening relationships with clients but also having a good chemistry within the teams. The Project Manager is in truth something of a 'Delivery Manager' so partially operating as a Scrum Master to facilitate the needs of the team, removing blockers but also spotting blockers before they happen. The other part of the role is more traditional Project Management tasks such as forecasting, scheduling and weekly reporting.
- Project Management in a Digital / Marketing Agency or B2B technology firm, such as a Consultancy or SaaS provider.
- Managing budgets of £250k+
- Good experience with Agile, particularly Scrum but applied pragmatically
- Ideally some experience with CMS related projects (eg. Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, Drupal)
- Delivering large scale projects end-to-end
- Comfortable in client-facing work whether it's supporting sales activities or ongoing client relationship support.
The hiring company are comfortable with people working from home most of the time, but need to be able to a get to either their Manchester or Leeds office when required. As such, the hiring firm are looking for people within a reasonable commutable range of either of those cities.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.