Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
18 days ago
REMOTE Technical Business Analyst - E-Commerce / Consultancy
A leading global E-Commerce Consultancy, that provide advisory & technology services to Retail & E-Commerce firms, are looking to hire a client-facing Technical Business Analyst to join their growing Client Services practice.
They have grown massively over the last few years through a mixture of organic grownth but also 4 acquisitions this year.
The Technical Business Analyst would typically handle all of the best parts of a traditional Digital Business Analyst, in terms of working with clients on the discovery phase, building & facilitating that whole process, then turning requirements into User Stories, but this role requires a deeper technical understanding of platform and integrations.
This is a great role for Technical Business Analyst with at least 2 years of experience working across the E-Commerce spectrum, but has a particular aptitude for producing technical requirements, particularly around integration, APIs and platform. You need to live and breathe Agile delivery and love a variety of challenges.
This may also suit an ex-Developer or Architect that has moved into a Solutions Consultancy role where you create requirements, User Stories and process designs as part of your role.
What you'll get in return is a supportive employer made of highly skilled solutions-focused people & passionate technologists. They offer a remote-first working policy, so long as you can occasionally pop into their Manchester office on an ad-hoc basis.
- At least 2 years experience as a Digital / E-Commerce Business / Systems Analyst, working on E-commerce projects
- Ideally some knowledge of E-commerce platforms like Salesforce Commerce / Demandware, SAP Commerce / Hybris, Big Commerce, Shopify, Magento or something similar
- Deeper technical understanding of Integration, platform and APIs
- Extensive Agile delivery knowledge
- Writing User Stories
- Process Mapping & Design experience
- Using Data to inform and influence decisions
- Good knowledge of UX
- Strong commercial acumen, particularly in E-commerce / Retail.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.