about 1 month ago
What are others saying about Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from Best Companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement four years in a row! Recognized in 2021 by Inc 5000 as the 19th fastest growing private business in Texas with over 600% revenue growth. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the Northwest, of which we have been listed as the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Why Join Oscar?
Our achievements, awards, and positive reputation (4.5+/5 on Glassdoor) are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within distinct brand across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy (both Oil & Gas and Renewables), and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our more North American locations, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in innovative recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us!
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
What will you bring?
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing their own business within a vertical discipline and geographical area
- You will already have a proven track record as a successful recruiter with at least 2 years' experience within the IT/Technology/Digital industry and this will be evidenced by your previous billing history
- Effective client and candidate management skills
- Some experience of mentoring more junior team members (ideally)
- You will know exactly what you want to achieve and where you want to go next with a clear road map of personal and career goals
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to use initiative to maintain a solution focused attitude
- Use a variety of Business Development methods to win and develop new and existing client relationships
- Attracting the very best Technology/Digital talent to the region in a full 360 role which will include sales and client development, networking, headhunting, sourcing, negotiating, and closing multiple deals monthly
- You will work closely with senior management on supporting the development of recruiters who are earlier on in their career by utilizing your inner leadership skills through inspiring, developing and motivating.
- The position will have the potential scope to evolve into a managing consultant role
You also get:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- Company phone and laptop
- Company domestic & international trips (Cancun, Barbados, Park City, Margaritaville, etc.)
- Flex start times
- Accredited management training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Half day Fridays (finish at 12pm)
- 20 Day's PTO - with additional time off from Christmas - New Year's
- 100% covered medical, dental, vision benefits
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.