US$120000 - US$160000 per annum
6 days ago
As a Sales Engineer you will drive and support technical sales and business development actives in new and existing accounts. The right candidate is excited by recommending architecture that will be rapidly put into use at clients for the purpose of changing the way they do business. The right candidate will be excited by the opportunity to be a change agent at industry leading clients, our solution is often one of the first true production use cases that leverage cloud, AI, and data.
Since the software touches both business and technical teams you will be the "translator" to ensure the success of the technical sale. You will be expected to "tinker", prepare exciting demos, lead client security & architecture calls. For initial architecture questions you will be expected to lead architecture review sessions with clients with the mission to answer the question of "how does the product fit in my infrastructure?" This role will also require you to build out a repeatable process for clients architecture reviews including a process to transition designs to our post sale implementation team.
- Prepare exciting demos for clients
- Tinker and experiment with our technology to determine best ways to solve customer problems
- Create documentation to support repeatable solution architectures, work with marketing to publish these
- Lead demos with clients
- Work with post-sale implementation team to transition new opportunities and ensure alignment with design
- Lead architecture review sessions with clients to answer the question of "where does the product fit"
- Actively participate in sales strategy meetings and workshop.
- Demonstrating the system and the processing process flow to clients (Originators, Servicers, Investors)
- Detailed reporting on your activities and client contact/relationship data in the company CRM and, as required by management.
- Build long-term professional relationships with your clients and represent their needs to our Client's management, steward your clients through the array of resources available to improve their performance and pull through.
- Develop and maintain your own goals, review them with leadership, and support the evolving services and challenges in keeping submissions, quality, and customer satisfaction high.
- 2+ years of direct to enterprise technical sales experience
- Ability to refine and contribute to GTM (Go to Market) strategy
- Demonstrated, proven success in managing security reviews and procurement needs of technical client teams
- Knowledge of or experience in data management, data analytics, data quality domain is preferred
- Knowledge of basic corporate networking and firewall management
- Knowledge of Financial Services Products a Plus
- Two years' experience in any operational mortgage industry role
- More technical/engineering requirements
- A solid product market fit
- A level of autonomy/flexibility
- Ability to influence and direct marketing
- Growth and management opportunities with ability to craft a role to fit your unique strengths
- Competitive salary, equity and upside in the business
- 401K/Health Benefits/PTO
This role can be performed from anywhere in the United States
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.