Solihull, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
13 days ago
Salesforce Administrator - Graduate
Up to £25,000 + benefits
Are you a recent Computer Science, Business or STEM graduate, keen to gain their first step on the employment ladder, with industry-leading Salesforce certifications provided as part of the role?
This role is great opportunity to work for a well-established local brand in the West Midlands as their Salesforce Administrator. You will be working as part of a dedicated Salesforce team to manage the brand-wide CRM system, working alongside senior employees within the company, up to the CEO. As a bonus, they'll set aside ONE DAY A WEEK to allow you to gain the ADM201 certification, the cost of which the company will cover!
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working recent Computer Science, Business or STEM graduate, with strong communication skills, and the desire to progress in the world of CRM, Data & Salesforce.
* THE ROLE - SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR - GRADUATE:
Becoming the first hire within a rapidly-growing, brand-wide Salesforce team
* Gaining industry-leading, widely recognised Salesforce certifications
* Working on advanced data cleansing in order to maintain high standards of data
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Salesforce Administrator - Graduate role, you must have:
* A degree in a related subject (Computer Science, Business Management, Business Information Systems etc)
* Ideally exposure to CRM systems, data and/or databases as part of personal projects, internships or placements
* A true "self-starter" attitude, with the initiative to identify issues, an rectify them (both with tech, and processes)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with a personable, communicative manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Oscar Technology.
Salesforce, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Trailhead, Dynamics, Compute Science, Business Information Systems
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.