21 days ago
As a Salesforce* Silver Consulting Partner, we help clients across industries & market segments scale with speed. We've got you covered when it comes to:
* Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
* Experience Cloud (Communities)
* Field Service Lightning
* CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote)
* Salesforce Anywhere (Quip)
* Marketing Cloud & Pardot
* Platform Applications
* Integration Platforms (iPaaS)
* Ongoing Support
* Governance & Roadmapping
* Go-To-Market Stategy
* Best Practices & Advisory Services
We contributetime and money to infrastructure groups (Telecommunications non-profits, such as www.tmforum.org and ntca.org), and is aligned with the FCC's "100% Broadband" mandate for all Americans.
We support and actively work to cultivate decent work and economic growth by working with the Salesforce Talent Alliance, sourcing, educating, training and developing new-to-Salesforce talent in our recruiting and retention efforts.
Finally, we are committed to combatting climate change by recycling and reusing at work and home, as well as financial contributions to climate change action groups.
We firmly believe that our commitments go deeper than the next sale or project; if anything, we've all learned in recent years the significant interplay between our interdependence and co-existence.
Benefit Highlights 100% employee coverage for medical, dental & vision insurance, plus 30% for dependents (eligible 1st of the month after 30 days of employment)
Retirement savings via Simple IRA with a company match up to 3% (eligible after 60 days of employment)
Three (3) weeks of flexible paid vacation
Ten (10) company paid holidays
One (1) week of sick leave
Company shutdown between Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
* Lead salesforce project implementations with responsibility of impeccable delivery and solution ownership
* Build and execute project work plans and change as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements * Bring in Salesforce Projects expertise for project execution and solution delivery
* Ensure that all technology deliverables required by business partners reach successful completion on the required schedule.
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
* Establish business goals and priorities with stakeholders while effectively communicating project vision and scope to the implementation team
* Effectively apply Intuitive methodology and enforces project standards
* Review the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
* Consistently track and report on progress to all stakeholders
* Effectively communicate and coordinate between internal and external stakeholders * Manage budget and margins to ensure the project meets financial objectives
* Estimate IT projects and analyze the short and long-term impacts of various tactical options.
* Identify resources needed and assign/track individual responsibilities * Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
* Establish and track applicable metrics to facilitate ongoing governance and continuous improvement of system solutions. Qualifications Required Skills
* Minimum 5+ years of relevant Salesforce experience
* Previous/Current delivery experience of Salesforce projects
* Excellent communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization
* Good understanding of all cloud offerings in the market
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the relevant field
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.