£500 - £501 per day
26 days ago
My retail client, based in Nottingham, are looking for a Scrum Master with strong experience around retail. The role is initially for 3 Months and is OUTSIDE of IR35.
The client ideally want someone who can do 2 days a week on site
This person will be coming in to help with the transforming much of their technology estate.
The ideal candidate will be a Scrum Master to help drive the implementation and evolution of agile principles and practices.
Scrum Master to help drive the implementation and evolution of agile principles and practices.
You will work with cross-functional teams to help them embrace agile methodologies, foster a culture of continuous improvement, and deliver value to the customers.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and demonstrate
- Coach team members on agile principles, values, and practices
- Help teams establish and maintain agile metrics to measure progress and identify areas for improvement
- Work with leadership to evolve agile practices across the organization
- Mentor and train team members on agile methodologies
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.