Up to £55000 per annum + remote
14 days ago
Super excited to announce that I've partnered up with a company that are pioneering the music/events industry. They're a household name who are expanding exponentially, so this is one of the most exciting opportunities I've had the pleasure to work on...
The ideal candidate will have expertise to suggest approaches to finding solutions. You will be be talented, career-driven and able to drive a project from concept to completion.
You'll thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment upholding our core values through authenticity. Sucessful applicants will be passionate and love what they do and looks to continually improve their skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY...
- One of the UK's most loved companies in the events industry
- Over 10 million page impressions per month
- 30+% annual growth
- agile workflow
WHAT THEY WANT FROM YOU:
* Minimum 2 years commercial experience in native Android mobile app development with demonstrable apps released on the Google Play Store.
* You will have a gained a relative computing degree and be able to demonstrate an up-to-date portfolio of work (side projects are advantageous)
* Knowledge of Java, the Android SDK, JUnit and both Android Studio & Eclipse IDEs
* A firm understanding of Android development concepts
* Knowledge of Git/SVN and working in teams to deliver software
* Experience consuming and designing RESTful web services
* Experience working within an Agile Environment
* Experience of using Kotlin
* You will understand agile workflow and are able to drive a project from concept to completion
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
● Friendly working environment
● Full Training and future career progression
● Cycle to work scheme / Tech scheme
● Company pension
● Health insurance provided by Vitality
● Increased Holiday entitlement after 1 year service
● New Company MacBook Pro
● Flexible working hours
● Free parking (if working from our Preston office)
● Opportunity to attend tech conferences (PHP UK and AWS)
● Time given to progress skills, research and keep up-to-date with latest tech
● All expenses paid Christmas trip, including accommodation, travel and meals
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.