Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £55000 per annum
30 days ago
Senior Android Developer
Up to £55,000
The UK's leading app and digital platforms for electrical vehicles are looking to add a Senior Android Developer to their rapidly growing development team! Their app's and platforms provide quality software and interfaces to over 250,000 users per month which can be easily daily updated which is essential for their growth plans of improving planet friendly driving and approaching new markets.
The role is ideal for an Android Developer with 2+ years of experience looking to step up and be actively involved in every stage of the development process whilst having the ability to have an input of their new ideas into the company!
Appropriate training is provided when necessary whilst personal development is heavily encouraged as upskilling is recognised as being essential when generating fresh ideas and continuous improvements.
- Experience in Android Development
- Experience generating and sharing ideas
- Experience with Android SDK, Junit, and Android Studio
- Experience working with Kotlin
- A firm understanding of Android development concepts
- Experience in an Agile Environment
- Over 2 years' experience
- Remote working
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- Extended holidays
- Frequent pay review
- Flexible hours
- Clear progression pathway
- Discounts on multiple products
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.