2 months ago
Senior Business Analyst - IT & Business Change Projects
Oscar Technology are working with an insurance firm to find a Senior Business Analyst. The client needs an individual to be part of a mix of IT and Business change projects.
The role would involve reporting to the head of projects and collaborating with senior business and IT stakeholders. They conduct an array of Technological, Process and People driven change projects and need an individual who can support strategic development.
The client is a major insurance firm serving the construction sector across the UK and Europe. The firm oversees 6 subdivisions in providing various insurance products to construction firms internationally.
You will have strong experience as a business analyst, ideally with relevant BA certifications. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to apply them in a strategic, analytical context.
You will have experience of successfully facilitating both IT projects and business change processes with experience of; process improvement, risk assessment, cost analysis and impact assessments. All of these skills need to be demonstrated in the context of improvement for both processes and systems.
What they can offer you
- Hybrid working model, 3 days per week in their modern Birkenhead offices.
- Opportunity to work at a senior level on strategic projects within a multinational firm.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience of both IT & Business Change projects
- Proficient application of business analysis techniques and tools
- Effective communication and consensus building skills.
- Experience of working as part of a governed PMO function
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the insurance market.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Certifications in Business Analyst related disciplines.
- Knowledge of industry recognised software development methodologies.
- Knowledge and use of a Software prototyping package (e.g. Balsamiq)
- Knowledge of SQL and database structure
Benefits to you
- Competitive pension contribution
- Income Protection & Worklife Solutions Employee Assistance programme
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service (3 x annual salary)
- Annual Performance Related Pay (PRP) review and Performance Related Bonus (PRB)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (dependent of length of service)
- 10 year service Employee Award Scheme
- Employee recruitment referral bonus
- Additional benefits such as office equipment, mobile phone, laptop and car allowance are available for home based roles
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.