City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
React - Micro_1600190568
about 1 month ago
Time to find a new role where you can take full responsibility of business-critical design projects? Want to challenge yourself and work with a client who have developed a global brand? If so I am currently looking to recruit 2 Senior Front-End Developers with React.js experience to help develop a software platform that has over 20 million customers across 100 markets.
The potential Senior Front-End Developer will need have experience with React.js and more importantly, experience with Micro-frontend architecture.
The Senior Front-End Developer role:
- Take part in the full software life cycle, ensuring production is on time and reliable
- Be at the forefront of developing the companies front end solutions
- Write clean code
- Work with senior management to scope upcoming projects
- Design, build, test and deploy software roll outs
- Create solutions through clean and performant code
- Help mentor and onboard new team members
Key skills for the Senior Front-End Developer:
- Jest or Cypress etc.
- Git, Docker and Kubernetes experience
As mentioned, there are two positions available with both paying up to £80,000 depending on experience.
Why should you apply?
This role offers any incoming developer to work on the latest projects with Micro-frontend architecture. Along with the role offering a very generous benefits package including: 25 days holiday, private healthcare, travel loan and shares to name a few perks!
If you could be interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com. As interviews are looking to take place the week commencing the 21st September.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.