£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
11 days ago
Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you an experience C# (.NET) full stack developer?
Can you see yourself working for an award-winning company?
Would you love a world-class client-base?
- £60,000 - 75,000
- Award Winning Company
- Remote Working Ongoing (1 day in office per month)
- London Offices
- List of benefits listed below!
I am exciting to be exclusively partnered with a technology company that builds innovative software to improve the performance of active managers. This covers Investment firms; including the world's leading asset managers, hedge funds, private equity and wealth managers. These people use their software to improve their performance, every day.
This company has won multiple awards. Can you help them continue being excellent?
The Senior Full Stack Developer Role:
As a senior part of the team, you will be an essential part of their process in continuously enhancing their product. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- You will work alongside the development and QA teams.
- Compile and analyse data
- Influence technical decisions
- Conduct code reviews
- Improve code quality
- Lead and promote ongoing development best practices
- .Net Core Experience
- SOLID principles
- Experience with relational DBs like SQL server, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Single Page Applications like React and AngularJS
- Web Sockets
- AWS/Azure experience
- NoSQL DBs: DynamoDB or Elastic search
- Devops automation: Docker, Ansible or Terraform
- iOS or Android development experience
- Misc: Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Agile processes
- Experience within the financial services sector (ideally buy-side) would be an advantage but not a necessity
Some of the benefits are…
- Private Healthcare
- Private Dental Scheme
- Critical Illness
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Company Pension
So, if you want a chance at working within an exciting and growing company where you can progress and be recognised for your brilliance then… email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered! Interviews commence 24th February
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.