City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Remote working, Great benefits
2 months ago
Senior Full Stack Developer - Up to £80,000 per annum - C#, .Net Core 6, Kubernetes - Fully Remote
Currently recruiting for a company that specialises in running hospital laboratories across the UK. We are looking for talented developers to extend a next-generation laboratory results system that will record patients' test results and make it easier for doctors to get to the information that matters.
C# .Net Core 6, Kubernetes (AKS), VueJS. Deployed in Azure Devops (CI/CD). Azure SQL database.
What do they do?
Hospital lab systems haven't evolved much in many decades, so there is enormous scope to innovate in this area. My client have built a solid web platform deploying to Kubernetes services in Azure. The system has been running a key COVID testing lab, providing services to the public, care homes and hospitals across London.
Who are you?
You should be the kind of person that likes to take ownership of your system, and actively looks for ways to improve things, including monitoring solutions and updates. You should be able to write your code clearly and in a way that is easy for other developers to support and extend.
- 5+ years experience with C# ASP.NET development.
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with stakeholders and understanding complex business requirements.
- Experience working with Kubernetes or Docker would be good, but not essential. Must be willing to learn though.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as VueJS would be desirable.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps pipelines and Azure Kubernetes would be highly desirable.
- Understanding of OAuth principles and OIDC.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry like healthcare, and the QA requirements that go with it.
Interested? To find out more send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.