£55000 - £80000 per annum + additional benefits
26 days ago
Senior iOS Developer
Up to £80k
This company's award-winning innovative payment solution has a global outreach cast over 180 different countries. Founded just 4 years ago, this maturing fintech start up is looking to grow its tech team in accordance with its rapidly increasing audience. They're looking for tenacious thought leaders with the desire to express their creativity. They have re-imagined the payment process and are pushing the boundaries and capabilities of a payment app.
They're looking to hire multiple iOS developers of both mid and senior level to help develop their cutting-edge platform. This is an excellent opportunity for an Android developer to take the next step in their career and play a big role in a expanding company.
A successful candidate will be working within an agile environment, with like-minded individuals who have an array of disciplines. You'll be responsible for creating, enhancing and maintaining the app, using the best technology around.
Key Skills Needed -
- 3 years android development experience (Preferably commercial)
- Experience working in a small but smart team closely with Product, Design and UX to help refine requirements and give feedback
- Experience using RxSwift
- Experience using Swift - Objective C
- Experience using a design tool (Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch)
What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Private health insurance for your family
- Private dental insurance for your family
- Private pension
- An extra day's annual leave for your birthday
- Plus much more!
This is modern company with a great understanding of their market from both a business perspective and a recruitment perspective. The salaries on offer reflect how the market is at the moment, they're passionate about employee welfare and always strive to look after their employees wherever possible.
Senior iOS Developer - Up to £80k - Fully Remote
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.