Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
15 days ago
Senior .NET Developer - Fintech & Artificial Intelligence - .NET Core, AWS, React
Oscar are partnering with a Manchester based scale up as they enter the next phase of their growth. They're searching for 3 Senior .NET Developers who are keen to work in the fintech scene with a platform built around machine learning and artificial intelligence.
This role will be extremely diverse and continually changing based on the paramaters of what's going on in the business. You'll be building a software platform that is containerised and hosted on AWS whilst working to create a whole new perspective on how data is used in the finance industry.
Typical projects tend to be focused around creating unique web applications, features, and sections of the game for new clients as well as building and updating systems that have already been supplied to existing clients. The aim is to keep everything fresh and up to date.
What they are looking for from you
First and foremost, if you've worked on systems which are hosted in the cloud then this role will most likely be a good fit for you. They're also looking for someone who really buys into the idea of working on a fintech and artificial intelligence (AI) focused project.
What people DO need to have is:-
- Solid experience in a .NET role.
- Experience of working with projects hosted on one of the major cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Knowledge of how microservice architectures work
- Have lots of initiative & the desire to work in fintech
- A desire to build code for the future, with the idea that you will always be working on scalable components.
- A desire to learn & grow within your role - the tech stack will be adapted based on what is right for the project, not just whatever they use at the time, so a desire to pick new skills up is essential.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.