Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000 per annum
28 days ago
acancy: Senior Automation Developer (Python)
Skills: Solid experience writing code in Python, building/working with REST API's
Location: Trafford - Remote Working Options But Must Be Happy Commuting To Manchester At Least Twice A Week
Salary: Up to £65,000 (DOE)
Voted as one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For', This business is on the hunt for a talented Developer to join their Network Engineering team working alongside Architects, Network Engineers and Developers to assist on developing and integrating their virtualisation environment into the network ecosystem whilst also helping to deliver against their automation goals. Your day to day will involve assembling requirements and programming solutions to these problems, including test and validation.
Python Automation Developer role requirements:
- Solid experience of writing code in Python or significant experience in another object-oriented programming language
- Experience Building/working with REST API's
- Strong background in *Nix Environment
- Understanding of virtualisation technologies (Openstack/ KVM/ VMware)
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- An understanding of DevOps delivery and methodologies would be beneficial
This is an exciting time to join a growing business who offer a relaxed, collaborative and supportive working environment where you will have the opportunity to continuously develop your skill set via training and ongoing support and coaching with emphasis on delivering the highest quality in everything they do.
Video Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately so please apply now with your latest CV.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.