£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Oscar Life Sciences has partnered with an exciting biotechnology company developing cell therapies for oncology indications.
They are expanding their pre-clinical research team and are looking for a Senior Scientist with a background in immunology (preferably PhD).
- Relevant post-graduate experience, preferably including a PhD in immunology.
- In-depth and up to date understanding of immunology and tumour biology.
- Experience of all relevant laboratory procedures and protocols relating to pre-clinical development of cell-based therapies in a GLP environment.
- Experience designing and conducting in vivo experiments and studies in mice.
- Experience designing and conducting in vitro experiments in human tissue samples.
- Experience driving the development of pre-clinical assets to FIH studies is desirable.
Other Required Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to design and continuously assess experiments and studies to address key scientific questions
- High attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems autonomously.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
If you are a scientist with a background in immunology and experience developing cell therapies for oncology indications, please apply below.
Due to the high number of applications it is not always possible to respond to every applicant.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.