Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £50000 per annum + 25 days holiday + bank holidays
23 days ago
Job title: Senior C# Developer
Tech: C#, .Net stack, AWS, 4+ years commercial experience
Annual Leave: 25 days + bank holidays
If you're becoming bored with the same monotonous tasks day in day out of supporting existing software systems or working on projects that have no real meaning to them or even just if you're just tired of working with outdated tech then now might be the time to consider a change.
- You'd be working for a global leader in providing the most advanced and intelligent surveillance technology and network security systems in order to keep societies safe! This role differs from most because of the real-world implications it has. These are meaningful projects with truly rewarding results.
- You'll be an integral part of their expansion and help to grow the business, resulting in more varied projects for you to be a part of and gain exposure to the latest technologies. Their services are developed using the Microsoft technology stack and therefore you will need to have strong skills with the .Net stack and C#. In addition to this previous experience working with AWS is required.
- You'll be working with leading enterprise development design patterns, process and tools. You have the freedom to decide what methods of development work best for you whilst still operating within the context of the wider agreed development framework.
- 4+ years of software development experience
You'll already have a strong skill set with the Microsoft stack but in today's ever-changing market there will always be more to learn! My client offers excellent training to get you up to speed with the latest technologies such as Xamarin so that you can upskill yourself. You will have the technical authority to be able to actively participate in team discussions, identifying areas where improvements can be made, if you have an idea then share it! Working collaboratively is essential and so excellent communication skills are a must. If you enjoy problem solving and thinking outside the box, then this one might be for you! If you want to earn your stripes and seek promotion then they have the capacity to do so, there isn't a glass ceiling in place, they're looking for ambitious developers who want to exceed expectation and be rewarded for doing so.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Excellent training in the latest technologies
- Free parking
- Truly rewarding projects to work on!
Interviews for this role will be commencing immediately. We do also offer a referral fee for any successful recommendation.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.