East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum
13 days ago
Vacancy: Senior UX Designer
Location: York (REMOTE)
Package: £35,000 - £45,000
Want to work for a leading company? Working within an award-winning tech team on a Product that is used by thousands every day?
This successful business are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their renowned IT team on a host of current and upcoming projects in the road-map. As the team grows you will be stepping into a 'Lead' position so any experience you do have acting as a Lead UX Designer will be massively beneficial.
The UX Designer will be required to integrate into the collaborative culture in order to get the ground running on their exciting new features. This being said, we are looking for the right person to seamlessly fit into the team as we are looking to grow a team around this individual as they springboard their career and others for years to come within this company.
This opportunity will be fully remote and so is suitable for candidates across the North who are happy to commute into the office on the occasional basis.
Senior UX Designer Role Requirements
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Wireframing / Prototyping
- Comfortable with User Research
- Strong HTML and CSS skills (Desirable)
- Agile methodologies
- Great communication skills
- Any experience you have had as a lead will be very beneficial
- Remote working and flexible opportunities
- Regular team building socials
- Over 30 days holiday
- Opportunities to enrol in courses and attend conferences
- Exceptional amount of creative control and autonomy!
Interviews for this position are commencing immediately so please register your interest immediately to avoid missing out!!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.