Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £48000 per annum
11 days ago
Web Analyst / Digital Analyst
Manchester - Up to £48,000
50:50 Remote : Office Working
Oscar Technology are on the look out for a talent Web or Digital Analyst with excellent technical skills for a great new role in Manchester. This is the first role within a new team that they are looking build and as such there is a huge amount of career progression available, this role is a steppingstone to a Team Lead or Managerial position.
This role will see the successful Web Analyst be responsible for providing impactful business information by developing visualisation techniques and recommendations based on sound and in-depth analysis of platforms and technologies. You will have a key role in improving customer journeys and developing segmentation models.
The company already have some digital analytics in place but they are looking to really improve / build on what they are doing int his area. In this role you will have the freedom and autonomy to build their capability as you see fit. They are looking for someone to really challenge and bring ideas to the table.
Loads of previous experience is not needed for this, someone who has some experience with GA who is hungry to progress and learn would also be a very good fit.
With strong growth plans 2021 is going to be a big year for the technology department. They have a number of key projects due for the delivery within analytics making this and exciting time to join.
There is a very good benefits package available, including excellent and annual leave offerings as well as charity and community days.
This role can be offered on a 50:50 office / remote basis, when in the office the core hours are 10.00 - 3.00, when working from home you can work whatever hours you choose.
- Deep dive into customer journey and use data / finding to create accurate, insightful reports
- Presentation of these reports to stakeholders
- Build / Improve customer segmentation models
- Implementation of web analytics
- Development of models for end to end customer journeys
- Analysis and insight of marketing analytics
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Help to promote a company wide data-driven culture.
- Experience within digital analytics
- Experience with either google analytics or adobe analytics
- Understanding of conversion rate optimisation
- Knowledge of other data tools and languages such as SQL
- Good presentation and communication skills
- BONUS (not essential) - use of Tableau
If you are a talented Web Analyst interested in progressing your career with an organisation committed to meeting and innovating the needs of an increasingly diverse client and consumer base with the best talent across the globe then your search ends here!
Offering a competitive salary paired with a generous benefits package and excellent in house career development, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The application process for this role has already begun and interviews will be taking place shortly. To be considered, please send me your CV asap to avoid disappointment.
Web Analyst / Digital Analyst - Google Analytics/SQL - Manchester - Up to £45,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.