Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive
14 days ago
- Work within a team of digital marketers, offering SEO specific guidance and knowledge to clients.
- As an SEO consultant you will work as a team to provide strategic and digital marketing programmes for clients.
- Manage SEO accounts within the Digital Marketing Department.
- Support SEO Executives and other SEO Consultants within the team.
- Support junior team members, training them on specific tools, and teaching them new SEO techniques.
- Work closely with other teams on project based work, advising on SEO and Analytics considerations.
- Support the acquisition of new accounts and help to foster the growth of existing accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in creating and overseeing SEO strategies.
- Keyword research and analysis
- On-site optimisation
- Extensive understanding of Technical SEO, from the latest Schema.org through to detailed knowledge of PageSpeed optimisation.
- Backlink strategy and outreach
- Backlink cleanups
- Experienced in campaign ideation and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of SEO migrations and supporting tasks.
- Local SEO campaign strategies
- Managing client calls and providing clients with monthly SEO updates.
TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Usage of various tools to create monthly reports (Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager.)
- Experience creating Google event tracking and DataLayer requirements.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager to help support the implementation of third party tracking and custom event tracking.
- Experience using Google Data Studio using various data sources.
- Ability to analyse and gather insights from reports.
COACH, SUPPORT AND MANAGE
- Someone willing to make sure junior team members have the support, knowledge and understanding needed to work on accounts.
- Ability to share knowledge and latest industry updates within the team, creating a knowledge sharing environment.
- Experience managing accounts, e.g ability to keep other team members up to date with work being carried out, making sure budgets/time allocation are met.
- Minimum 3 years 'SEO' experience in the capacity of SEO Executive, SEO Consultant, or similar.
- Client handling experience with good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Genuine interest in staying up to date with the latest SEO news industry updates.
- You must be professional and punctual, taking pride in your appearance, whilst in the workplace.
- Proactively engages with relevant individuals within the agency.
- Appreciates and listens to differing ideas to develop a full understanding of the issues at hand.
- Looks to further their people skills by going out of their comfort zone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, partners, suppliers and subject matter experts
DELIVERY (SEO ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT):
- SEO account management experience essential (formal or otherwise), with good face to face communication.
- Clear understanding and experience of the work required to successfully deliver a performance lead project.
- Proven ability to articulate clear rationale and supporting information/data to justify recommended SEO solutions, both verbally and written
- Experience of meeting tight deadlines with good time management.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.